PEORIA-Women will be putting on their walking shoes soon for tomorrow's big race.
The 27th Annual Susan G. Komen race for the cure kicks off tomorrow.
People picked up their packets at the Peoria metro centre today. 210 are participating this year.
Activities begin tomorrow at 7 A.M. and the money goes to benefit those who are fighting breast cancer.
Komen's nephew, Eric Brinker said, "75 percent of that stays in our service area. We have 36 counties that this affiliate is responsible for. The other 25 percent of what we raise goes directly to a research fund."
You can register online at www.komenmemorial.org. Online registers need to bring their confirmation paper with them.
So far more eleven-thousand people are participating in the walk.